Result? I want my 55 minutes back
Instead, the time intent to discuss military rape got high jacked to stretch the discussion about Canadian peace keeping interventions, reserve force capabilities, contingency plans and even making plans to bring Canadian Joint Operations Command to the next discussion.
MY MVP goes to...
MY Special mention
MY ''A for Effort''
As for the rest of the Senate, ShAME ON YOU!
- Don`t you dare expressing outraged when the Canadian Armed Forces fail again to keep track of military sexual misconducts to care for ‘’more important matters’’.
- Don`t even think of bringing up military Gender-Based bias when, yourself, are using the most decorated women in the military to only answer gender-based related questions.
- For not doing your due diligence
- For not asking the hard questions on behalf of men and women who got sexually assaulted while serving their country and paid a hefty price.
- For not giving us OUR time and not representing US!
I want my 55 minutes back!
For the eternal skeptical out there, have a look at the senate video: http://www.cpac.ca/…/in-committee-from-t…/episodes/49058857/